A global leader with a diverse background for over 20 years, Graham has led turnarounds in the USA and UK, took part in sizeable acquisitions, developed a number of joint ventures and strategic alliances across Asia and South America, and managed global NPD and supply chain projects.
A Co.Durham born ‘engineer by birth’ and a Lean Six Sigma ‘master black belt’, he understands advanced manufacturing and technological advancements within the supply chains of Automotive, Aerospace, Oil and Gas, Retail and service sector, and has worked with well-known brands such as GM, Jaguar, Ford, Lockheed Martin as well as on projects with the UN.
Most recently he has been helping corporate leaders and SME owners as a highly sought executive coach and consultant through his own vehicle Improvement Architecture Ltd. He is also privileged to have become certified as an executive coach and global leadership facilitator for the number one global executive coaching organization in the world, Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching.
Graham's achievements have included;
* Executive Coaching of 2nd tier O&G Global NPD leaders supporting growth from £80M to £250M.
* Designed and executed Global lean deployment support of a large FMCG corporate across 42 plants globally along with 3rd party partners netting the organization £multiM savings.
* Implemented NPI / Project Management system for a US-owned automotive organization in growth from £8M to £15M locally & up-tiering from tier 3 to 1 within 2 years.
* Developed and supported on-line learning platform development and subsequent coaching of UNOPS personal within achievement of CIPS.
* Supported development of a military Logistics and Supply Chain Academy within UAE.
* Assisted UK 1st tier automotive supplier Snr Management team to achieve a profit for first time in 7 years (from a £1m deficit) in a difficult trading market.
* Supported future CEO and coached senior team of a multi-national industrial manufacturer in growth from £40M to £100M.
* Lead operations of North American automotive business unit to grow business from $20M to $300M in 3 years.
* Grew an SME from £1.8M to £5.5M in 3 years with 900% increase in net profit.
* Lead execution of plant quality improvement to become first automotive UK supply chain facility accredited to automotive quality standard QS-9000 (TS).
* Managed £10M automotive project for large tier 1 with Asia design and global supply chain.
* Liaised with USA head quarters and developed European supply chain to support a $30M insourcing project for airbag diagnostic units.